Latour 2000 Selling at $12,950 Touches Seven-Month Low on Liv-ExGuy Collins
Five cases of 2000 Chateau Latour, a Bordeaux first-growth wine estate, sold for 8,160 pounds ($12,950) each on the Liv-ex market in London last week, taking the vintage to its lowest level in seven months.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Futures Deliver Wild Ride as Debut Brings Rally, Halts
- Investors Told to Brace for Steepest Rate Hikes Since 2006
- Longtime NPR Host Tom Ashbrook Is Facing Misconduct Allegations
- A Manager of $42 Billion Fears Bubble in World's Biggest Stocks
- Buffett's About to Get $3 Billion Back From Burger King Owner