IPhone Still Tops Android in Shopping, Thrillist CEO SaysSarah Frier and Deirdre Bolton
Apple Inc.’s iPhone continues to dominate mobile shopping even as it cedes market share to Google Inc.’s Android, said Ben Lerer, chief executive officer of online publisher Thrillist Media Group.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's