Danske Firing of CEO Follows Failure to Improve RatingsPeter Levring and Frances Schwartzkopff
Within months of becoming Danske Bank A/S chief executive officer last year, Eivind Kolding was telling investors they could look forward to higher credit ratings to enhance their returns.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Uber Paid Hackers to Delete Stolen Data on 57 Million People
- Tesla’s Burning Through Nearly Half a Million Dollars Every Hour
- New Uber CEO Keeps Finding Horrors at Every Turn
- Facebook to Show Users Which Russian Propaganda They Followed
- Jamie Dimon Says He'd Bet Donald Trump Doesn't Win Again in 2020