Rusal’s Deripaska Sees Norilsk Keeping to Dividend PolicyYuliya Fedorinova
United Co. Rusal, owner of a 28 percent stake in OAO GMK Norilsk Nickel, expects the nickel producer to maintain its approach to dividend payments, said billionaire Chief Executive Officer Oleg Deripaska.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day