S&P 500 Halts 7-Day Rally While Gold Drops, Oil AdvancesStephen Kirkland and Nikolaj Gammeltoft
U.S. stocks fell, halting a seven-day rally in the Standard & Poor’s 500 Index, while gold slid the most since July and Treasuries erased early gains as investors weighed prospects for Federal Reserve stimulus. Oil climbed ahead of U.S.-Russian talks on Syria.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Trump Boosts North Korea Sanctions, Adding Economic Pressure