Nielsen Said to Be Negotiating Concessions for ArbitronSara Forden, Will Robinson and Andy Fixmer
Nielsen Holdings NV, seeking to form a company able to measure audiences across TV, radio, the Web and mobile, is negotiating concessions with the U.S. Federal Trade Commission that would permit its $1.26 billion acquisition of Arbitron Inc., two people with knowledge of the talks said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- U.S. Senate Adopts Budget, Giving Momentum to Trump's Tax-Cut Plans
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself