Gold Rises From Two-Week Low as Jobs Spur Stimulus BetsDebarati Roy
Gold rose from a two-week low after U.S. payroll gains last month trailed estimates by analysts, reviving prospects for extended economic stimulus by the Federal Reserve and stoking demand for the metal as a store of value.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself