SK Hynix Expects to Reopen Fire-Damaged Plant in China SoonJungah Lee and Joshua Fellman
SK Hynix Inc., the world’s second-largest maker of computer-memory chips, said it expects to resume operations at a fire-damaged plant in Wuxi, China, “in a short time,” so supply volume won’t be affected.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's