China Rare Earth Stocks Rise on Crackdown Report: Shanghai MoverBloomberg News
Rising Nonferrous Metals Share Co. and Inner Mongolia Baotou Steel Rare-Earth Hi-Tech Co. led China’s rare earth stocks higher following a report the nation will curb illegal production of the metals.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Puerto Rico Faces Hurricane Maria After Irma’s $1 Billion Damage
- The World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Hits $1 Trillion
- Finland’s Welfare State Has a Massive Baby Problem
- Equifax Suffered a Hack Almost Five Months Earlier Than the Date It Disclosed
- Toys ‘R’ Us Collapses Into Bankruptcy Thanks to Crushing Debt