Bonds Fall, Stocks Advance Amid Jobs Data as Euro WeakensRichard Frost and Stephen Kirkland
Treasuries fell, with 10-year yields reaching a two-year high, while stocks rose as data on service industries and jobs added to signs the economy is gaining momentum. The euro slid as European Central Bank President Mario Draghi said rates will remain low.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The Latest on the Political Turmoil in Zimbabwe
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Norway Oil Bosses Insist End Isn't Nigh After $35 Billion Shock
- Subways May Be the Latest Casualty of China's Crackdown on Debt
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’