Biodiesel Output Seen by Oil World Rising to 24.7 Million TonsAlex Pashley
Global biodiesel production will advance to 24.7 million metric tons in 2013 as producers direct more soybean oil, the leading feedstock used for it, toward the fuel amid declining vegetable oil prices, Oil World said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Marc Faber Asked to Leave Sprott Board After Racist Report
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing