Verizon Will Stay Out of Canada, Spurring Relief RallyScott Moritz and Edward Welsch
BCE Inc., Rogers Communications Inc. and Telus Corp. rallied after Verizon Communications Inc. said it wouldn’t expand into Canada, maintaining the domestic carriers’ lock on the country’s wireless market.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Toys ‘R’ Us Plans Bankruptcy Filing Amid Debt Struggle
- Equifax Suffered a Hack Almost Five Months Earlier Than the Date It Disclosed
- Toys ‘R’ Us Seeks Bankruptcy, Crushed by Debt and Online Rivals
- Equifax Stock Sales Are the Focus of U.S. Criminal Probe
- Geneva Police Confiscate Euro Bills Clogging Up Toilets