Pavie ’09 Saint-Emilion Reaches Record $4,260 After PromotionGuy Collins
Five half-cases of 2009 Chateau Pavie, a vineyard promoted in last year’s classification of Saint-Emilion wines, sold for the equivalent of 2,742 pounds ($4,260) a case this week on Liv-ex, a record for the vintage.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Futures Deliver Wild Ride as Debut Brings Rally, Halts
- Investors Told to Brace for Steepest Rate Hikes Since 2006
- Longtime NPR Host Tom Ashbrook Is Facing Misconduct Allegations
- A Manager of $42 Billion Fears Bubble in World's Biggest Stocks
- Buffett's About to Get $3 Billion Back From Burger King Owner