U.S. Stocks Fall as Kerry Comments on Syria SituationNick Taborek
U.S. stocks fell, with the Standard & Poor’s 500 Index’s halting two days of gains, after Secretary of State John Kerry said the president will hold Syria’s government accountable for using chemical weapons.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- London House Prices Fall Most Since Financial Crisis
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy