America Movil to Back KPN German Sale After Bid SweetenedAdam Ewing and Manuel Baigorri
Telefonica SA, the carrier that’s trying to acquire Royal KPN NV’s German mobile-phone business, won the backing of the Dutch company’s biggest investor, Carlos Slim, after agreeing to sweeten its bid.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone