Billionaire Blavatnik Wins $42.5 Million JPMorgan AwardChris Dolmetsch
Billionaire Leonard Blavatnik won a $42.5 million breach-of-contract award against JPMorgan Chase & Co. over claims the bank stuffed a fund with risky mortgage securities and lost 10 percent of his $1 billion investment. Blavatnik lost a negligence claim against the bank.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's