Pemex Monthly Output Lowest Since 1995 as Crude Declines PersistAdam Williams
Petroleos Mexicanos’ July oil production fell to its lowest monthly level in almost 18 years as the world’s fifth-largest crude oil producer heads toward a ninth straight year of declining output.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day