Geely to Develop Vehicles With Volvo for Delivery in 2015Bloomberg News
Geely Automobile Holdings Ltd., whose Chinese parent bought Volvo Cars in 2010, will start selling vehicles jointly developed with the Swedish company in 2015 as it competes with foreign brands at home.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances