Sharp Said to Delay Share Sale on Growth ConcernsMonami Yui and Grace Huang
Sharp Corp. will delay a plan to raise about 100 billion yen ($1 billion) from public and private share sales because of concern with the company’s growth prospects, two people with knowledge of the matter said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy