Ubisoft Sees Strong Games Demand on New Microsoft, Sony ConsolesMarie Mawad
Ubisoft Entertainment SA is seeing “very strong” orders for its “Watch Dogs” video game and a new version of “Assassin’s Creed” as console makers prepare to ship new-generation machines in time for Christmas.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Stocks Slide From Records as Volatility Bubbles Up: Markets Wrap
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant