Wine Collectors Snap Up 2011 Port as ’63 Vintage SoldGuy Collins
Wine collectors used to Bordeaux at $5,000 or more a case have been seeking variety at lower cost in other regions, including Ports from the newly-made 2011s in the Douro as well as more mature bottles.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy
- London House Prices Fall Most Since Financial Crisis