U.K. Gold Shipments Climb Eightfold as Metal Seen Moving to AsiaMaria Kolesnikova
Gold exports from the U.K. to Switzerland in the first half of 2013 were more than eight times the total for all of 2012 as metal was probably moved from Europe to investors in Asia, Macquarie Group Ltd. said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap