Orange-Juice Futures Jump Most in 11 Weeks; Sugar SlumpsLuzi Ann Javier and Marvin G. Perez
Orange-juice futures jumped the most in 11 weeks on speculation that citrus output will drop in Florida, the world’s second-largest grower. Sugar tumbled the most in two months. Coffee and cotton fell, while cocoa rose.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- NFL’s $205 Million Man Is Hated by Everyone But Those Who Matter
- Americans Are Retiring Later, Dying Sooner and Sicker In-Between
- Singapore Will Stop Increasing Car Numbers From February 2018
- Noble Group Warns of Loss Topping $1 Billion
- U.S. Stocks Drop at Start of Big Week for Earnings: Markets Wrap