GTx Plunges Most Ever as Drug Fails to Meet Trial GoalsAlex Nussbaum
GTx Inc., a drugmaker that recorded no revenue last year, plunged the most ever after the company said an experimental treatment failed to meet its goals in studies to combat muscle-wasting in lung-cancer patients.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself