Emerging Stocks Fall on Outflow Concern as Rupee TumblesAnuchit Nguyen and Maria Levitov
Emerging-market stocks tumbled the most in six weeks as Indonesia’s record current-account deficit and Thailand’s recession spurred concern that capital outflows will accelerate. India’s rupee sank to an all-time low.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's