Wal-Mart $680 Million Hit Shows Risk of Not HedgingVinicy Chan, Kevin Buckland and Lauren S. Murphy
Wal-Mart Stores Inc. took a $680 million hit to sales last quarter because of the stronger dollar, showing the risks that companies face when they don’t hedge against swings in the greenback.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’