Duhart-Milon ’09 Climbs to Two-Month High of $1,100 in LondonGuy Collins
A case of 2009 wine from Chateau Duhart-Milon, a Bordeaux fourth-growth wine producer with links to Chateau Lafite-Rothschild, sold for 700 pounds ($1,100) on the Liv-ex market in London, its highest level since May 24.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’