Ten-Year Treasury Yields Surge; Stocks Fall, Metals GainMichael P. Regan and Alex Barinka
Treasuries slid, sending 10-year yields to a two-year high, amid bets the Federal Reserve will reduce its bond purchases next month. U.S. stocks fell, extending the worst week for the Dow Jones Industrial Average in 14 months. Metals rallied after housing starts increased.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Here’s How a No-Deal Brexit Could Create Chaos in Your Daily Life