Ellie Mae 26% Bump Seen as Tech Meets Housing: Real M&ATara Lachapelle and Brooke Sutherland
Ellie Mae Inc., the provider of software used by mortgage lenders to make home loans, could still reward shareholders with a 26 percent gain after surging to a record last week.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Marc Faber Asked to Leave Sprott Board After Racist Report
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing