Made-in-Canada Solution For BlackBerry Avoids Nortel FateHugo Miller and Andrew Mayeda
BlackBerry Ltd.’s decision to consider takeover offers is fueling speculation that investors could band together to keep the company in Canadian hands, avoiding the national embarrassment that followed Nortel Networks Corp.’s failure four years ago.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress's Fault When Stocks Crash
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States