Monster Zombie Spider to Crush Super Mario’s China DreamsBloomberg News
He’s pudgy, middle aged and wears dungarees. So what makes investors believe Nintendo Co.’s Super Mario can take on Tencent Holdings Ltd.’s giant, undead spider Vilemaw in its Chinese lair?
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Uber Paid Hackers to Delete Stolen Data on 57 Million People
- Tesla’s Burning Through Nearly Half a Million Dollars Every Hour
- New Uber CEO Keeps Finding Horrors at Every Turn
- Facebook to Show Users Which Russian Propaganda They Followed
- Jamie Dimon Says He'd Bet Donald Trump Doesn't Win Again in 2020