Oil Gains With Metals on China Output; S&P 500 RetreatsNick Taborek, Katie Brennan and Lu Wang
U.S. equities fell, with benchmark gauges capping their worst week since June after a rally to a record left the Standard & Poor’s 500 Index at its most-expensive valuation in three years. Oil and metals advanced as Chinese industrial output expanded faster than estimated.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's