Russia to Enforce Anti-Gay Law During Olympic Games, RIA ReportsAnastasia Ustinova
Russian Sports Minister Vitaly Mutko said a law banning gay “propaganda” will be enforced during the 2014 Winter Olympic Games, state-run RIA Novosti reported.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Marc Faber Asked to Leave Sprott Board After Racist Report
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing