Sumitomo Electric to Supply Energy Storage System for HokkaidoChisaki Watanabe
Sumitomo Electric Industries Ltd., a Japanese maker of electric wire, cables and electric monitoring systems, will supply a large-size storage battery system to stabilize the flow of wind and solar power on the northern island of Hokkaido.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts