Isis Says National Payment Rollout in 2013 Will Include IPhonesOlga Kharif
Isis, the mobile-payment venture backed by AT&T Inc., Verizon Wireless and T-Mobile US Inc., is planning its national rollout after nine months of tests.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Trump Restricts or Bans Travel From Eight Countries
- This Startup Is Luring Top Talent With $3 Million Pay Packages
- IPhone Disappointment Hammers Suppliers, Fuels Taiwan Outflows
- Storm Watches Issued for North Carolina as Maria Churns North
- Crypto-Mania Grips Hong Kong as City Looks for Life Beyond Banks