Nomura Sees Momentum in Stock Underwriting, Retail DemandTakahiko Hyuga
Nomura Holdings Inc., Japan’s biggest securities firm, expects the recovery at its retail brokerage and equity underwriting businesses will stretch into this quarter as corporate and investor sentiment improves.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline