Venture Firm Greylock Partners Outshines Silicon Valley Rivals
A group of 40 investors, executives, and entrepreneurs gathered at the Carneros Inn resort in Napa Valley, Calif., in June for a two-day conference on initial public offerings. LinkedIn Chief Executive Officer Jeff Weiner, Workday Co-CEO Aneel Bhusri, and EBay CEO John Donahoe spoke. Ousted Groupon CEO Andrew Mason said his online couponer went public too early. Yahoo! CEO Marissa Mayer recounted her first encounters with Wall Street, according to several participants who attended the off-the-record meeting.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Futures Deliver Wild Ride as Debut Brings Rally, Halts
- Investors Told to Brace for Steepest Rate Hikes Since 2006
- A Manager of $42 Billion Fears Bubble in World's Biggest Stocks
- Longtime NPR Host Tom Ashbrook Is Facing Misconduct Allegations
- Buffett's About to Get $3 Billion Back From Burger King Owner