Senate Democrats Said to Circulate Letter Backing Yellen For FedPhil Mattingly
A group of Senate Democrats is rallying behind Federal Reserve Board Vice Chairman Janet Yellen to succeed Chairman Ben S. Bernanke, circulating a letter to colleagues in support of her potential candidacy, according to a Senate aide.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Marc Faber Asked to Leave Sprott Board After Racist Report
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing