Royal Baby Prince George Has Stroller Makers in Suspense
When Prince William and the Duchess of Cambridge go out for their first walk with the future U.K. king in tow, their choice of pram will likely trigger a fanfare of publicity that money can’t buy. While cameras will be focused on young George Alexander Louis, all eyes in the baby goods world will turn toward stroller makers such as Amsterdam-based Bugaboo International. The Daily Mail reported in April that the duchess bought a blue Bugaboo , a brand also used by British celebrities Sienna Miller and Elton John. “There is nothing bigger for a brand than a royal endorsement,” says Richard Cope, director of trends at market researcher Mintel in London.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The U.S. Drops Out of the Top 10 in Innovation Ranking
- Musk's New Pay Deal Could Make Him the World's Richest Man—If Tesla Succeeds
- Here’s What Trump’s Tariffs on U.S. Imports Are Doing to Markets
- Bitcoin May Split 50 Times in 2018 as Forking Craze Mounts
- Trump's Tariffs on Solar Mark Biggest Blow to Renewables Yet