NTSB Chief Hersman Unsure She’ll Keep Job as Term EndsAngela Greiling Keane
Deborah Hersman’s term as chairman of the U.S. National Transportation Safety Board ends Aug. 3, with no word on whether she’ll be retained, during the accident investigation agency’s busiest stretch since the 1990s.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber's Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing