Lululemon Courts Wall Street Jocks to Broaden Yoga Image: RetailLindsey Rupp and Lauren S. Murphy
When 173 bankers, traders and analysts convene at Columbia University on July 28 for the fifth annual Wall Street Decathlon, the mostly male participants will be wearing Lululemon Athletica Inc. shirts and shorts.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress's Fault When Stocks Crash
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States