USEC Doubles as Traders Say Uranium Stock Rally Spurs SqueezeNikolaj Gammeltoft, Lu Wang and Alex Barinka
USEC Inc., a uranium supplier whose shares are five times more volatile than the Russell 2000 Index, doubled today amid speculation gains in nuclear stocks were prompting bearish traders to cover positions.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks