Sifca to Invest $417 Million in Africa Palm-Oil ExpansionOlivier Monnier
Sifca Group, which owns Africa’s biggest palm-oil refinery located in Ivory Coast, said it plans to spend $417 million in the next five years on plantations and factories in Ghana, Nigeria and Liberia.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy
- London House Prices Fall Most Since Financial Crisis