Boeing 787 Probe Said to Focus on Pinched Beacon WireJulie Johnsson and Alan Levin
Investigators are examining whether a wire smashed under a beacon battery cover caused a short-circuit that triggered a July 12 fire on a Boeing Co. 787 Dreamliner in London, a person familiar with the probe said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations