Obama Says Martin Case Calls for ‘Soul Searching’ on RaceRoger Runningen and Mike Dorning
President Barack Obama, whose election was celebrated as a repudiation of racial prejudice, asked the nation for a “soul searching” examination of race relations in the wake of Trayvon Martin’s shooting death.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's