Verizon Shares Fall After Wireless Demand Boosts ExpensesScott Moritz
Verizon Communications Inc., the second-largest U.S. phone company, fell as the surge in demand for high-speed wireless Internet cut into profit margins and boosted the need for network investments.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- NFL’s $205 Million Man Is Hated by Everyone But Those Who Matter
- Americans Are Retiring Later, Dying Sooner and Sicker In-Between
- Singapore Will Stop Increasing Car Numbers From February 2018
- U.S. Stocks Drop at Start of Big Week for Earnings: Markets Wrap
- Noble Group Warns of Loss Topping $1 Billion