Romanian Premier Sees Upgraded IMF Accord by FallIrina Savu and Andra Timu
Romania will reach an “upgraded” agreement with the International Monetary Fund and the European Union by the fall, which will help lower financing costs and support the currency, Prime Minister Victor Ponta said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The Latest on the Political Turmoil in Zimbabwe
- Charles Manson, Imprisoned Mass-Murdering Cult Leader, Dies
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Norway Oil Bosses Insist End Isn't Nigh After $35 Billion Shock
- Euro Drops on German Impasse, China Stocks Rebound: Markets Wrap