Bankrupt Game Developer Index Said to Start Auction Next WeekShigeru Sato and Takahiko Hyuga
Index Corp., the bankrupt developer of handheld games for Nintendo Corp. and Sony Corp., plans to start an auction for a buyer as early as next week, two people with knowledge of the matter said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Marc Faber Asked to Leave Sprott Board After Racist Report
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing