Schaeuble Bears $132 Million in Greek Credit After Job VoteRainer Buergin and Tom Stoukas
German Finance Minister Wolfgang Schaeuble arrived in Athens with a promise of 100 million euros ($132 million) of loans for Greek companies hours after the recession-wracked country’s lawmakers approved a new round of public-sector job cuts.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Marc Faber Asked to Leave Sprott Board After Racist Report
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing