Qualcomm Says Tablet Chip Will Build Lead Over IntelIan King
Qualcomm Inc., the largest seller of semiconductors for mobile phones, said it’s about to crack the tablet market, further distancing itself from rival Intel Corp. in wireless computing.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis